Bamberg

Bamberg

Friday 4 December 2015

Sixth week at work 30 November - 4. December 2015

My Sixth week at work


Mr. Toth gave me a task to "build" a computer, so look for parts in internet and show him in the end what have I found and he would tell me will it work or not.
It turned out pretty well I have "build" a nice working PC.

Also continued to work on my "Web Page"-project, edited a mobile edition and tried to solve few other problems. I had a particular one, the forms didn't work correctly, so I was trying to solve that problem.

Also was trying to find an a proprietor picture for a front page. I can tell you, that finding cheap picture with a high casualty is hard. 

On Tuesday again went to the Christmas Market, walked there a bit, felt lovely, also have tasted a Hot Apple Pie drink.

This week is Saijas' birthday so on Friday we went out. we went to different bars and clubs to taste Bambergs' night life.

Mobile version
Mobile version























No comments:

Post a Comment