Bamberg

Bamberg

Monday 19 October 2015

The day when it all started - Monday 19. October 2015


The flights itselves were nice. We took two planes from Helsinki till Munchen and from Munchen till Nuremberg, after that we took train and buss, than flat owner Andreas piked us up on his minivan and drew us to the flat, in which we were gonna live for next two months. Also on the train station we were meet by Mr. Udo he will be Emilian, Saijan and Miinan supervisor in the school.

I didn't knew much about my future on-the job-learning place. Mr. Udo told me that tomorrow I need go to different school than three other girls, and meet Mr. Richter, that he will tell me more about what gonna happen next.

The flat itself is enormous. It's two-floor flat, with two bedrooms and bathroom upstairs, and kitchen, balcony, living room and small toilet downstairs. I'm about to live in the living room, Emilia
will be alone and Saija and Miina will be together.

My room/living room

We went to the store next to our flat, and when we got back we met a young woman in the elevator, she was really friendly.


We live on highest floor, so for us opens amazing view from our windows!!





No comments:

Post a Comment